Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Tidings

The holidays are over.
Time to think about the upcoming new year.


This year we've deviated from our tradition of resolutions.
Being goal-oriented is in my nature.
With the onset of new responsibilities
these past couple of months,
I'm taking a step back to try and see the bigger picture.



This phrase came to me and it seems to fit:

intentional simplicity

Instead of zoning in on specific tasks,
the focus will be on becoming more present
in each and every moment.


Targeting simplicity in this way
will take the emphasis off of the doing
and placing it squarely on the shoulders of
being.

I'll let ya know how it goes...

"Our intention creates our reality."

-Wayne Dyer


6 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Daisy! Apparently, we're in this one together. "Simplicity, Balance, Foundation"--these are our themes for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It really does make you see things differently. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat-Yeah, I think we have a lot in common. ;0)

    Staci-All it takes is the subtlest shift. Back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you as well! Keeping life simple and being present in the moment is what I am striving for this year. I have a few other things on my list, such as opening my etsy shop among other things, but I am striving for happiness as the end result ;) It's going to be a great year, I can just feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you as well! Keeping life simple and being present in the moment is what I am striving for this year. I have a few other things on my list, such as opening my etsy shop among other things, but I am striving for happiness as the end result ;) It's going to be a great year, I can just feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie-Best wishes with all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!