Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Wait is Over...


Guess where we are today?



















We are partaking in the preview day for season passholders.
These pix were taken on the day we
went to pick up our passes, so there was limited access.
I'll post more at a later date.
If I can get Lil' Guy to leave the place!
Hope you're doing something fun today!

***Update***
Unfortunately, I am not well enough to go today.
This cough and fatigue has me whipped.
I've even missed work, which never happens.
I'm sending the boys with the camera
and hopefully, they will be able to get some photos.
I can't wait to hear all about it myself!

3 comments:

  1. We have promised to take our grandson to Legoland at spring break...please let me know how it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, get better real soon. So sorry you are sick. Sending good thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lucky you! I'd love to take my kids to Legoland someday, but the closest one to us is in California and it's a plane ride away. I hope I get to take them someday, it looks like fun! I'm sure your Lil' Guy is gonna love all those visits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!