Friday, February 4, 2011

Work, Organized

Aside from homeschooling, I work at night as a tutor. 
I am blessed to be able to do what I love.

I use a lot of games, manipulatives and
home-made file folder creations with my kids.
I find that it makes it less like a lesson
and more like fun, and they are more likely
to stay focused on the skill at hand.
I've gotten rather lax about my materials
and decided it would be a good project
to tidy this area up so that I can find
just what I need to get my lessons done.


before



after

Simply adding a container to house the workbooks
and labeling each item gives the eye somewhere to focus.
I can see what I have at a glance
and it makes visual sense.

It pays to keep things organized. 
It helps me find exactly what I need
so that I can have time for other things
(like more time outside in the garden).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!