Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I've Been Awarded!


Moi?  Surely there must be some mistake!
Nope, I checked with Lisa at
and she meant me.
I would hardly describe myself as stylish.
I mean, my "look" is whatever is clean and comfortable!
Nonetheless, I accept with great humility.
Thanks, Lisa and continued blessings to you.

The rules of this award are to list 7 facts about yourself:

~I know for sure that with God, anything is possible.

~Inner gifts are to be shared.

~My favorite color is periwinkle blue.

~I have a collection of otters.

~I will never give up in aiding my son to a full recovery
from vaccine damage.

~Daffodils and sunflowers make me smile.

~If I had to choose between bread and chocolate,
I don't know if I could do it.


Every good turn deserves another,
so I'm passing this award on to:

A gardening blog sent from above.  Meems always has beautiful pictures and wonderful information
that enriches my gardening experience.
This woman has style for miles...

and

http://500dollartomato.blogspot.com/
Tami has the same tongue-in-cheek humor that I do.
Easy reading comes only from a talented writer.
I love hearing about her adventures in North Carolina.
Heck, we may be neighbors someday!

and

Heather is inspiration in motion as she writes about
homesteading, homeschooling
and enjoying what we've been given.
She is grace personified.
I always learn something new on her blog.

It's hard to pick just three. 
I've learned so much in these past few months
since I started this blogging adventure.  I hope you'll visit these three very deserving ladies. 
You'll be better for it.


Here are the steps to this award, should you be chosen:

1. Acknowledge the person who awarded you by linking them back in your post.

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Pass the award on to other new found bloggers.

4. Contact each blogger to let them know they’ve received the award; and let the ‘giver’ know you accepted the award.






9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! You are indeed a very stylish blogger.I enjoy reading your post's. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy? You have such grace and I must ask, otters? I would love to see your collection! and oh how glad I am to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane-Thank you for your kind words.

    Lisa-I've been collecting for years. Of course, I've purged through the years and now have a small but more meaningful collection. Otters are just so fun. They are what I plan to come back as in my next life!

    I'll see about getting a post on them up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Daisy! I could live on chocolate and bread...yum. I always learn something of value from your blog and look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daisy,
    What a fun thing to learn a few more tidbits about you in your 7 things. This is a much deserved award for you. You have blossomed and grown as a blogger since you started. I'm amazed at your wide range of talents and the grace with which you share them. All the dreams you have tucked away in your heart and the ones you have shared will come true for you becuase with God all things are possible and you have great persistence.

    I'm honored you thought of me and you know the feeling is mutual. I'm not great with responding to memes or awards but please know I really appreciate your kindness.
    Blessings,
    Meems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meems-Thank you for your kindness in thought and deed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daisy,

    It is so strange to see your pictures of little pea plants growing when we have a foot of snow and it was -23 celcius this morning. ;-)

    Thank you so much for your lovely compliments about my blog. I really do appreciate it. I'm not very good at responding to awards either and with being in the middle of packing and house-hunting right now I just won't be able to get to it. I do appreciate that you thought of me though. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather-Spring is just 'round the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!